Header Ads

FINALLY LARY MADOWO SPILLS THE BEANS ON WHAT HE SCORED IN KCSE!!!?? THIS GUY FAILED SOO BADLY


I fizzled the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education exams. I failed so severely, that some of my relatives were adequately scandalized to request that I rehash Form Four and put forth a concentrated effort better.

That was never going to happen as I had officially built up a sound hatred for scholastics as a rule, and its most supported strategy for torment specifically – examinations.

Amid the exam time frame, I stayed up late with my associates, however not to change like they were doing. I was blazing the midnight oil completing a decent novel. Claiming to get up to speed with what I had missed in the course of the most recent four years was a misuse of splendidly great power. I never did a reversal.

I cleared out secondary school with a



GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.