Header Ads

HII PESA SI YA MAMA YAKO!!!? UHURU KENYATTA SON THROWS MILLIONS OF SHILLINGS IN CLUB TO MAKE STR!@PP3RS HAPPY


I do not think this will come as a surprise to anyone seeing as the lad’s grandfather actually graces money BUT then again, alot can be said for modesty.

Ha!

What the hell am I saying, he is alot more modest than I would be if I were in his position. Actually, I would refer to everyone as a peasant and probably only go to the club to waste alcohol -like literally buy the bar and spill the drinks.

OR

I would simply use the drinks for a wet shirt contest. Then again, I am creative!

So here the deal is, the president’s first son was out and about, painting the capital city of the country his



GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.