Header Ads

SAD SUNDAY FOR KENYA AS KU STUDENT INFECTS 90 STUDENTS AND POLITICIANS WITH HIV AND POSTS THE LIST ONLINE!!?? SEE FULL LIST HERE


others pay for what other individuals did to them. This is an account of Mary Munene, a University understudy who saw it great to taint 90 men with a HIV and AIDs just to pay back to what her kindred understudy did to her.

This is the thing that the student posted.

Mary Munene:

As a woman,you experience through a considerable measure in life,especially grounds. This environment ain't benevolent at all however women appreciate it the most.

As a first year,I broke my virginity the second week. That is the point at They say the world is an extremely uncalled for spot to be and yes it is. When somebody chooses to make which I got STI from a fourth year understudy pioneer at KU. Since then,I've possessed the capacity to lay down with a scope of student leaders crosswise over various colleges who f*ck me with no protection. I'm constrained to compose their names here as an alert to all freshas who simply joined. I'll begin with 1-20 this evening:

1. Stephen Mwadime-ku. Fuck3d me at Kilimambogo inns room number 34 the left bed.

2. George Njuguna, Moi,hostel H room 329



GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.