Header Ads

THE PAINFUL LETTER TO RACHEL MUTHAIGA THE MOTHER OF VINNAH MORANGI AND VALERIE WANGARE WHO PERISHED IN KISII-KILGORIS ROAD ACCIDENT ON FRIDAY NIGHT.THAT HAS LEFT ALL KENYANS IN DISBELIEVE!!!!!


Dear Rael Muthiga,
For the better part of today,my mind has been on some go-slow,so to say.My heart bleeds,many questions running through my mind like a whirlwind. 

 This family that we share the same locality with,has been left cold and in mourning mood.Rachel alias Rael Muthiga(On the first photo),lost her two daughters last evening in the grisly road accident. 

Two weeks ago,Rael also lost her nephew,(3rd picture). The young boy,who goes by the name Abel,was shot dead by armed robbers,which is alleged to be a case of mistaken identity,since he wasn't the target.Abel was laid to rest yesterday. 

Dear Rael,I know you may not read this.I don't want to imagine the grief holding you right now.It's close to impossible now to tell you to be strong. Personally,I'm still shocked and still in disbelief.I don't want to even imagine that you'll never see your beautiful girls again. 

You were always a proud mother of beautiful girls.Perhaps you're asking yourself so many questions right now;and not only you,but your entire extended family. It would not even make sense if I said that you should have peace

.The gap that has been left,it's only God who can fill...because us as human beings,shall not be able to do that. God is a merciful God and He knows why all this cloud of sadness had to come your way.



Continue to Next page....

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.