Header Ads

Wahu Is The worst Celebrity ever.Huddah Monroe Reveals the dark side of Wahu and Nameless.


“Wahu and her husband used to despise and underestimate me very much when I was still struggling with my videos back then”. Says Huddah Monroe one of the Kenya’s top socialite.

 The two legends used to think that I will remain that way for the rest of my life and will never make it.

Huddah said that she approached wahu several times begging her to give her a chance to dance in her video but all in vain. Instead, wahu tamed her as unqualified.

 While she was being interviewed in a local radio station, Huddah said, so many celebrities turned her down. “ Sana sana wahu” .She insist that wahu used to treat her like Garbage.


 She also came open saying, even if Wahu Offers her any money so that she appears in her video, she will not take the offer.

 Check out the video of  Huddah Skinning Wahu alive in the video



Next Page...

Page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.