Header Ads

AM RUNNING MAD!!? I LEFT MY COLLEGE SWEET HEART FOR A SPONSOR!!? HE INFECTED ME WITH HIV AND DUMPED WITH HIS PREGNANCY,,,,HOW DO I GET MY BOYFRIEND BACK


As the sponsor phenomenon- rich, old men dating young girls- continues to trend, one woman took to social media to share her experience in the hands of her older lover.

She shared her experience on Facebook and it has since gone viral as her name got lost in the re-sharing. The message, however, remained clear.

     “After classes on a Friday me and my friends had gone to a popular joint in Westlands, 4 older gentlemen came over to our table and offered us drinks (proper drinks), we agreed and over the next 2 months it was play and fun, they would invite us to hotels and have fun with us, pay us well which I now know is prostitution,” began the lady.

She further narrated how one of the




GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.