Header Ads

IS THIS HOT COP GAY!!? SEE WHY HE IS REFUSING ADVANCES FROM BEAUTIFUL WOMEN


A couple of weeks back, photographs of a muscled cop in an unfastened cardigan that uncovered his strong well toned body surfaced on the web.

Obscene ladies were stricken by the hunk of a cop and soon, he was the discussion of town.
Heads Up got up to speed with the officer, whose character we have built up to be Steve Karisa otherwise known as 'Independent.'

"I discovered that I was trending online through a companion. Somebody had shared my photographs and my number. I just had 54 likes on Facebook, yet after the photographs developed, the number shot to thousands,"


Karisa, who is based at Shauri Moyo Police Station told Heads Up.

Things being what they are, would he say he is dating?



"All things considered

GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.