Header Ads

RAILA IS WORSE THAN A SNAKE ABABU NAMWAMBA SPILLS THE BEANS ON THE WORST SIDE OF RAILA ????SEE SHOCKING DETAILS.


Former ODM Secretary General, Ababu Namwamba, uncovered on Wednesday how he was double-crossed by CORD leader also former prime minister, Raila Odinga, in spite of guaranteeing him of his backing when he demonstrated enthusiasm for the Secretary General's position in 2014.

Talking in Busia County on Wednesday minutes after he surrendered from ODM, Namwamba said Raila has been selling out him like a snake and that was the reason he surrendered from the SG's position.



"Before I competed for the position, I counseled my companion Raila Odinga and inquired as to whether he thought I would make a decent Secretary General.

 He looked at me without flinching and said I was the best person to succeed Prof Anyang' Nyong'o. He let....



GO TO NEXT

PAGE 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.