Header Ads

THIS ARE THE SAD THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO PROFF HAMMO THAT HAS MADE EVEN THE PRESIDENT CRY


He is one of the most well known entertainers to ascend to the top generally as of late. Herman Kago, otherwise called Prof Hamo has turned into an easily recognized name on account of his humorous productions on Churchill Show.

Quite recently, he sat with viralnewsalert.com and gave an inside preview into his own life.

Look at his story:

Is it accurate to say that you were really conceived in Nakuru?

I was conceived and raised in Nakuru. Actually, I experienced childhood in the army installation in Lanet since my dad was in the armed force.

So how could you have been able to you make a decent living?

I began heading off to the Nakuru theater, where I met numerous actors. I didn't know precisely what I needed to do. I joined a band called Tamasha as a vocalist. This resemble four or five years prior. Be that as it may, despite everything I wasn't glad. The greater part of the general population I went to class with were doing admirably and had employments.

Was the band paying you enough?

I was getting next to nothing from a band that had around five individuals. So I began a mandazi business. I would cook them and transport them to the shops utilizing a bike. That is the means by which I survived.


Is it accurate to say that it was productive?

All things considered, it developed




GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.