Header Ads

WHO SAID KISII MEN ARE NOT ROMANTIC!!? SEE THIS LEETER A KISII MAN WROTE TO LILIAN MULI THAT HAS MADE HER FALL INLOVE ALL OVER AGAIN


A Kenyan posted a hilarious letter of his love for Lilian Muli that has rather impressed many.

Take a look:

I trust you are as pulchritudinous as always. I also believe that you are in fine fettle (good spirits). I am approximately fine too sweetheart except for my love for you that has made me selfish. Sincerely, there is no adjective that can equal my feelings for you this evening.

I hope those arresting and sparkling eyes that make my body go lackadaisical, as are as tantalising as always. Honey, I trust that your slender and curvaceous body is uniquely striking and I can’t wait for the 9pm news, just to sight your sthenic presentation.


Darling, I know we’ve not met before.

My name is Banana Peddler. I come



GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.