Header Ads

RUTO MUST BE IN TEARS!!?? AS DETAILS EMERGE ON WHY HE DID NOT GRADUATE!!?? THIS HAS SHOCKED KENYANS!!??


Disclosures that Deputy President William Ruto had been let alone for the University of Nairobi 56th graduation have evoked a variety of responses from Kenyans via web-based networking media.

On Thursday, the DP moved to online networking to illuminate general society that he would not be granted his Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree as he had not met all legitimacy gauges required by the Varsity.

"I ask all schools to watch set norms and honor declarations to understudies simply on legitimacy. As a PhD understudy, I have
subjected myself to that standard. I was because of graduate tomorrow however I can't as a result of



GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>

page 1 2

No comments

Powered by Blogger.